The Farmhouse Antica Sosta is right in the outskirts of Viterbo, precisely in the location of an ancient inn in the seventeenth century.
Back in those days, travellers used to stop to rest and, most of all, to rest the horses. During their stops, the ancient travellers enjoyed the quiet surroundings - where now our farmhouse stands – as well as the delicacies and local products offered in what was, in fact, the "precursor" inn to our farmhouse.
Antica Sosta farmhouse in Viterbo today
When you visit our holiday house, you will see how the atmosphere of the old inn has remained untouched by time. Just outside Viterbo, along the Cassia Road, today, as in the past, the farmhouse offers comfortable rooms carefully restored for those who visit Viterbo for business or pleasure.
The strengths of our Farmhouse in Viterbo:
- Location: Our farmhouse is situated only 5 km from the centre of Viterbo, the famous "City of Popes", known for its medieval origins as well as for the thermal baths of sulphurous water, its tourism based on wine and food, a destination for many tourists from all over the world. Our farmhouse is an excellent starting point to visit the province of Viterbo (Lake of Bolsena, Lake of Bivo, Civita of Bagnoregio, Caprarola, Villa Lante in Bagnaia, Lidi of Montalto and Tarquinia); just 80 km away from Rome.
- The antique Inn offers cosy rooms renovated with care and includes a B&B service;
- Enjoy our traditional dishes in our restaurant, where food is prepared using the highest quality home-made ingredients;
- Double rooms, twin and single rooms with bathrooms, TV, air conditioner, safe and free Internet with B&B service;
- Internal parking with cctv.